Well last night did not go so well. I started getting sick yesterday afternoon with a sore throat and aching all over. Basically I am getting what Dale had this week and what a few friends are starting to catch. Last night was really hard. Because I am cleansing ALL the bacteria in my body ( the good , the bad AND the ugly) I dont have any good bacteria to fight off this cold/sickness.
I feel like my body is saying "enough"
I am starting to drink OJ today with tons of water and maybe some soup tonight.
I have to start introducing foods very slowly.
I also will start taking Probiotic. I could not take any vitamins while doing the cleanse.
I have learned so much in just 6 days.
I have learned a lot about my body, my attitude and mainly how important my health and nutrition is.
I have learned when people judge you , you can either take it or leave it.
I have learned my strengths and weaknesses.
I have a lot of energy today even though I feel ill.
Again, I am so suprised how much energy I have had this week.
This week has not been perfect or gone the way I hoped. But I have done some really good healing both physically and mentally. And I am so glad I did it!!
this is valerie on day 6 signing off...
1 comment:
Wow, looks like you two are in the middle of a fun adventure =). Hope it continues to go well! I've thought about doing a cleanse, I can't decide if your experience helps or hinders my decision along =). I'll have to think about it some more =).
Post a Comment