Its day 2 and I feel really good. I went to bed around 9:30pm , which is early for me. I woke up feeling great.
We decided that it was not a good time for Dale to do the cleanse.
It cost $30 /day for 2 people to do the cleanse.
The organic lemons and grade b maple syrup is expensive.
I didn't think about how much everything would cost. My bad.
For more info on the Master Cleanse check out the website.
http://mastercleansesecrets.com/
My purpose of doing the cleanse is to cleanse out all the waste from my body. I feel like I am getting a fresh start.
Also, I didn't realize how much time and effort I put into eating. I am still making all of Cruz's meals and snack ( hardest part for me) but I feel less stressed. I think I used to panic when it comes to eating or meals. I can never make up my mind what to eat and if its good for me or not. So its nice to get a break. And I am putting that time and effort in to other things now. I have been cleaning , reading ( adult books and kids book to Cruz) , organizing, etc.
That's all for now.
I am starting to get hungry so its time for more lemonade.
No comments:
Post a Comment