Tuesday, January 4, 2011

made with love, by Betsy




Meet my sister in law, Betsy. She is beautiful, trendy, the hostess with the mostess, giving, nurturing, loving, creative and crafty. She has made my family and I so many wonderful things. I dont have time to post all the wonderful Christmas things she has made. But I wanted to share all her gifts to us, and I know they come straight from her heart. Here is just some of her creative work...




Cruz's blanket

Cruz and Willow's one year pillow


nap mat for Cruz when he goes to preschool
nap mat ( matching his bedding, of course)
blanket

framed "w" for Willow

anthropology? nope, Betsy-ology

polka dot skirt for all the girl cousins with cute tag









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is insane...Betsy open a store!! You are so incredibly talented and I am incredibly envious. You are so wonderful!