
After a few weeks of feeling awful, I finally found my saving grace(pictured above).
Last night I finally got some sleep only waking up once in the middle of the night.
I didnt really know what was wrong with me until I was explaining it to a few people and they said it sounds like heart burn. When you have never experience heart burn you dont know you have it. Lesson learned. And thank God for Zantac!!!!!
2 comments:
I'm going to test out your life saver. I don't know why I've been reluctant to take something for heart burn - goodness know that Tums just can't be considered dessert! I'll test it out tomorrow & let you know what the effects are for me. Please.... let the life start!
I ended up testing out Pepsid AC since I found a coupon & I feel so much better. Just one a day instead of 12 Tums (give or take)!
Are you getting the desired effect?
Post a Comment